1. Jacquard drum stops working 2. Weaving needles for w […]
1. Jacquard drum stops working
2. Weaving needles for weaving socks stop working
3. The cylinder is reciprocating
4. When the hosiery begins to weave, the knitting needles of the woven socks are gradually reduced, which is called the needle collection, and the number of needles specified by the craft is also referred to as the first half of the hosiery.
5. When knitting the back half of the sock, the number of stitches participating in the woven socks is gradually increased, which is called needle placement, and the knitting needles at the bottom of all the socks are woven.