Explanation of several common faults of full computer h […]
Explanation of several common faults of full computer hosiery machine
(1) Stop at the upper stage: the uppermost yarn on the creel hooks off.
(2) Stop in the middle section: the induction wire of the yarn in the middle of the creel falls.
(3) Disc stop: the yarn sensor wire of the creel disc falls.
(4) Stop of elastic yarn: the elastic yarn falls or breaks.
(5) Stopping the head wire: the head cotton yarn or spandex is too loose or broken.
(6) Scissor board stop: Yarn is wound on the scissors mouth.
(7) Needle tongue stop: The bottom thread or other reasons cause the needle tongue to turn over and stop.
(8) Pin stop: The pin is broken.